Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Persönliche Box

Neue Benutzer

Evanger(Gestern, 08:42)

Elbri(9. Mai 2024, 20:07)

Fridschnauz(28. April 2024, 16:53)

BaS(14. April 2024, 13:00)

Theo-retisch(30. März 2024, 16:05)

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Das Schnauzer-Pinscher-Portal Schnaupi. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

camilla

unregistriert

Samstag, 22. Januar 2005, 16:02

question

Hello all schnauzer owners, i registrated to your forum, and tought that it can´t be a crime to write in english, because i can´t write in germany :p
I live in finland and i own an Riesenschnauzer, i had 2 miniatyre schnauzers too but they got very old and i had to let them go to dogheaven last november ;(
Well to my question, i wonder if someone knows a good german internet site, where they sell grooming stuff for snauzers for god price, and are willing to send them oversees too, here in finland the prices ar sky high,
I need at least following stuff
extra bite for moser 1245 machine, maby 7 or 9 mm
jack stripper knife with black end or somthing similar
coat king size 20 maeby
and i´m allways intressted in scissors too,
if i bye more in the same time it will be cheaper than in finland
onely the extra bite for moser is between 50-60 euro.
Its easy to pay because we have the same money, onely problem is
to find shop who has this kind of service. So i´m very pleased if someone can and are willing to help me with this information, you will save my day, if not my year (**)

Samstag, 22. Januar 2005, 16:24

Grooming products

Tervetuloa ja hyyvää päivää! :wi:

We have a very good seller for grooming products. They send the products to the whole world. Here ist the adress of the homepage: www.EHASO.de :daumen:

I think you will find many things! ;)

Where from finland you are. I know that some people from Nokia come in one or two weeks to germany. Perhaps it is possible for the persons to buy what you want and take it to finland. They will stay near by the EHASO-Shop. If you want you can contact me and send an e-mail to me.

Tavataan pian
Manu :)

Social Bookmarks